Airtel Selling Old Box With New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 5,310
Vikram said:
Almost Dth Operators Removed RF output Option In new STB And Sell Very Compact Box...But Airtel New Packed Stb Have Rusty RF output option also Old models ....:P

Still there are a lot of people who have old TV's and do not have Audio Video cable support in their TV. It is a good thing if they are still having such boxes. In my home use Airtel Digital box I too have RF out but it's not rusty one :shy

Hassan Syed said:
Still there are a lot of people who have old TV's and do not have Audio Video cable support in their TV. It is a good thing if they are still having such boxes. In my home use Airtel Digital box I too have RF out but it's not rusty one :shy

airtel is better know that. :D that's why they lanch SD ( normal ) box again. but condition is customer ready to use old box. :P:P

Is this some kind of scam where the middle management is eating money that had to be spent on new set top boxes?

I had spoked with area regional officer,he told if that is proved,they will replace with new boxes.He asked to call nodal officer and inform that,so that it will be taken as seroius issue and he will get replaced with new one.

Back
Top Bottom