Airtel South Pack Comparison chart

people

Contributor
Reaction score
DzzuJjt.jpg

Is this sep-12 pack?:huh
If it is sep-12 pack,then it needs some correction.

piinku1 said:
Is this sep-12 pack?:huh
If it is sep-12 pack,then it needs some correction.

few are sep pack,major is dec pack,2 are jan,4 are feb.there are some changes will happens on next month,so waiting for that and then i will update.if you found any corrections please write in here.thanks

In the south value pack they have removed the free lifetime "ten sport & ten action" top up...is it true ??? bec on their site they are not showing this top up....there are only language packs are there

south super value-lifeok,colors,ndtv 24*7,timesnow,zoom
south value plus-(208rs)-zee classic
south value sports plus-230rs.
I have marked these things.There may be others.

kash said:
In the south value pack they have removed the free lifetime "ten sport & ten action" top up...is it true ??? bec on their site they are not showing this top up....there are only language packs are there

Yes,i also heard they are going to remove this topup.

piinku1 said:
kash said:

Yes,i also heard they are going to remove this topup.

this is not good, yesterday i have seen my portal in that i have south value pack and punjabi and ten top up. but they have added the rajyashabha lifetime top up so now i have 3 life time free top ups but still at present there is ten top i think they will remove it shortly which is very bad

two months back some rules applied to loksaba and rajiasaba dd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock