DDF Exclusive Airtel started providing Inverto LNBs for their new DTH connections

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 10,045
I changed LNB today and got INVERTO LNB.
It's ₹200
whats d procedure ? Did they replace themselves or you asked explicitly for inverto lnb ? :surprised:

==============================================================
BTW, for those who dont know, I own a black ultra inverto lnb, which gives me 5-7 % more signal than any other lnb ! :ok2:

Does signal strength increases with this lnb ?? Especially while rainy season.

Last edited:
whats d procedure ? Did they replace themselves or you asked explicitly for inverto lnb ? :surprised:

==============================================================
BTW, for those who dont know, I own a black ultra inverto lnb, which gives me 5-7 % more signal than any other lnb ! :ok2:
Mechanic came for set top box replace. And found that LNB is damaged. He ha d new LNB with him. It was INVERTO. i told him to change the lnb and he did that.

I think we all are facing terrible disruptions, just bcoz of the rain in all parts of India.

I feel, my box loses the signal first, and restores the signal last, durin the rainy season !! :biggrin: :rofl2:

Today I dismantled my dish for house shifting.
And this is the INVERTO LNB provided 1 year back by Technician.
XcuBnxr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock