Breaking Airtel stopped promoting ARP & Monthly packages.

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 31,196
I am also caught in a fix what to do. I am in My Plan 99 at the moment. Should I or shouldn't I activate Super Saver 1281 pack :rolleyes:
just try, if airtel continue the ARP/Long duration until validity it is good right..
in case airtel canceling our subscription they will refund more money.

just try, if airtel continue the ARP/Long duration until validity it is good right..
in case airtel canceling our subscription they will refund more money.

How much balance did you have in your account to activate this Super Saver Pack?

No need to recharge ARP or any pack. Today Airtel cc confirmed me on my Twitter account.
Bharti Airtel India
@Airtel_Presence
Replying to
@---
Hi! TRAI's new guideline provides more flexibility for you. You can make your own pack or choose from our new packs with your favorite channels. Your current packs is valid till 28-Dec-2018 We are currently working on your special pack (cont) (link: http://srkl.in/l/6015BIY2ED) srkl.in/l/6015BIY2ED

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i again called up cc in order to receive some updates but as usual they had copy paste reply.
I asked her about secondary connection. As we have same subscriber id, it will will tough to manage to different plans. I asked her that will they issue new id for secondary? To which she answered that id will be same and it will be on same lines as current scenario. I again poked her to get some more info.
Then she said that just wait for 2 days, everything will get clear and secondary will probably will be having same plan as primary with discounted rate.
Now, let's just wait as i don't think unless they announce new packages, anything concrete info can arrive from anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock