Airtel thinks that they r very clever.Really?

dino29

Reaction score
so finally all huawei, kaonmedia and homecast stb has been updated by airtel with software version 352, there r some good changes in software like signal color changer, theme change enabled,etc but the biggest drawback is that airtel has softened and degraded picture quality. the sharpness in picture has completely been softened, pixels have become wshy. this has been done by airtel to smoothen pixellation as since few months airtel has started compresing channels to a great extent and in previous software, the pixellation was very much evident and disturbing. now instead of reducing compression from uplinking centre , airtel has just changed software and tried to hide the pixels by making picture softer thius reducing the quality of picture and makingpicture soft and less sharpened.
similarly sound quality has gone down, airtel has completely destroyed it, crispyness in sound is completely down, they have dampened the sound quality which shows that this is a low quality software and has been done to reduces running costs as they have tried to hide discrepencies with this software instead of improving relay.

this trend will continue in india as revenues for dth companies r really low and each dth operator is employing low quality equipments(stb. lnb, wires) and compressing channels more to save bandwidth cost.
tata sky tried to give premium quality till 2009 but people started criticising it saying its costly but reality is that if u want quality, it will have little cost attached to cover up expenses but now people just say that they want all or max channels at cheap cost instead of demanding limited channels at good quality in related cost. so enter into erea of cheap made stb, lnb, low quality relay of channels, bvad cust care and aftersales. people wake up and support quality or else dont crib over getting bad quality.

tata sky still gives best service and gives utmost importance toi quality, so if u want quality support a company like tata sky which is fighting hard to give customers best experience despite so much bad competitor tactics in tha market. wake up guys, else dth experience will become worse than cable and i m very serious on this

decision is urs!!

Being an Airtel Digital TV customer, I am happy with thier service. I am a normal TV viewer, with no big knowledge about pixellation, compression etc. May be these so-called compressions / pixellations make difference with experts.

Nobody can force others to buy / reject any DTH services. But these remarks can demoralise ADTV users, so it is suggested to point out only positive points. If there are major problems like Videocon picture quality or DishTV HD etc. are worth discussing.

mr kramkumar these r major points and if u have a good eyesight,it is clear noticeable that pic quality is bad

Plz dont post whole the subject line in full caps.

this is forum rule, not mine :D

namo narayan said:
mr kramkumar these r major points and if u have a good eyesight,it is clear noticeable that pic quality is bad

warn this fellow for breaking rool
1 all caps
2 abusing other member,
this forum had tradition of warning SUPER MODS also . warn him now.

dont worry bro, we will discuss about this and surely take action against wrong.

by the way dont post here offtopic, just send us private message about such metters.

Also u may use reputation system : +1 or -1 for anyone.

and thnx for ur post, start ur rock posting from today.

Regards,
Jenitkumar.

Jenitkumar said:
dont worry bro, we will discuss about this and surely take action against wrong.

by the way dont post here offtopic, just send us private message about such metters.

Also u may use reputation system : +1 or -1 for anyone.

and thnx for ur post, start ur rock posting from today.

Regards,
Jenitkumar.

no pROBlem . any other rules for ADMIN ,SMOD ,MOD? or same to all? please block everyone posting off topic in every section by everyone including the leaders.

well yes i am here to see everyone if someone doing wrong he will surely punish.
also we have rules for team but we can't share with general members.
you can use report button instead of telling something wrong as a report.

namo narayan said:

I should check my eye-sight now, after your suggestion. I don't see any difference in picture quality after this software update. It is same as earlier. I request other ADTV users to give their feed back.

I also feel that its the same as before.
But let me look with a more attention and then I will tell you again.
:smiley-happy020:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock