Airtel video on demand service now available

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 6,205
It is showing ''ODL 001 '' error when we select this service on hd stb, what kind of top up is required to be activated for this service? i have all the wires connected as earlier i used the same for tata sky plus hd

has anyone activated it on hd stb?

dino29 said:
It is showing ''ODL 001 '' error when we select this service on hd stb, what kind of top up is required to be activated for this service? i have all the wires connected as earlier i used the same for tata sky plus hd

has anyone activated it on hd stb?

are you installed the service,are you paid 125 rupees for installation and activation?

what s the problem,why they launched in only metropolitan cities,since it dont depend on city,the service only depend on net speed,which we also have in normal city

gowrishankar said:
what s the problem,why they launched in only metropolitan cities,since it dont depend on city,the service only depend on net speed,which we also have in normal city

what is ur city maximun available speed and who is providing.

Get entertainment at your fingertips with a few easy touches of the remote control! Choose content with minimal effort, watch episodes, movies and trailers. Pause, rewind fast forward and more

A0EJjj5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock