DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream App Channels List

Working for both mobile & Android tv ?
Its Airtel Xstream Play. And Android TV had Xstream Play.

Both are different. In tv there is no option for My DTH section. You can't view TV channels on Android TV

@dino29 bhai.

Sometimes I to feel that. Airtel Tata both are 50 50.

In DDF most of the people's using Tata so they faver Tata. It doesn't mean Tata is best.

Airtel and Tata both are equal. Just because of lots users using Tata Play in DDF. They beating Airtel here.
For Your Information No Tata Play users ever poke or make laughing emojis check all ADTV threads it always Airtel users who jokes on own ADTV & check the reaction or threads you'll get to know. None of Tata Play users react or make fun its always your own ADTV users.

@dino29 bhai.

Sometimes I to feel that. Airtel Tata both are 50 50.

In DDF most of the people's using Tata so they faver Tata. It doesn't mean Tata is best.

Airtel and Tata both are equal. Just because of lots users using Tata Play in DDF. They beating Airtel here.

That maybe one of the reasons anna but honestly many members criticise Airtel Digital TV even for some good work they do, they try to find negative in everything and later on bring in Tata Play as a comparison to portray that it is better, sorry to say this that even though some maybe raising genuine drawbacks based on their user experience with Airtel but others state negative things about Airtel Digital TV which do not even hold true and lastly i don't know if you have noticed but some of such threads or posts which criticise Airtel Digital TV do not even look authentic but rather seem to be created to somehow project Airtel Digital TV as being inferior to Tata Play.

I have always advocated having a balanced + constructive discussion but favoring/voting for a DTH brand just bcoz one uses it while always criticising other DTH brands and more so posting things which does stand the test of truth is not a good thing. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock