Airtel Xstream Box - Error OT - 106 : Unable to check update

I think I will have to contact Airtel about this.

Can you tell me if your OTA Server Registration Status is shown anything other than "Unavailable"?
Hi Souradeep,
I'm actually still facing the same issue which you had faced so I'm unable to update the software of the set top box since 7th December 2019 until date. This actually happened after I had upgraded to 2680 application version on that day. The upgrade to 2680 was successfully done but when I click on check app updates I'm always getting an error message on screen - OT - 107 : Unable to reach server Please try later. I even tried reset option twice. I called customer service more than 10 times, they are saying technician should visit my home, currently I'm outstation.
I would really appreciate if you can help to provide a resolution on this issue ASAP.

When I updated to this version, I too faced this issue, but then it got fixed by itself. You can try a factory reset and see if that fixes it. Else you may tweet them for replacement.
I tried all reset but no help
It’s been a week now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock