DTH updates Airtelificiation of Tata Play happening

Firstly buddy please stop using this wprd "airtelification" for highlighting anything wrong u see in services of Tata Play or other platforms...... U r blaming Airtel as if they just always wrongly deduct money from customer's account by adding unwanted channels but this is "so not true" and i can quote far many examples mentioned in this forum itself other operators have been at fault regarding the same issue and there is no such thing as Airtel Digital TV having more of such occurrences than Tata Play or others.......

Each operator has shortcomings but coming up with terms which for no actual reason portray one operator is negative way even when u r highlighting an issue about other operator is not a right way to approach an issue...... Unfortunately u guys call me as being biased but fact is that Airtel is criticised many times/repeatedly for even smallest of things and manier times even when they r not at fault while for Tata Play i see a toned down way of criticism or just somehow showing Airtel being worst than Tata Play is such posts.

Constructive criticism is good but just blatantly saying one operator is having 8 things wrong and 2 right and other is right in 9 ways and wrong in only 1 thing does not reflect a fair way to compare discuss on various issues.

And anyways here Tata Play is not even at fault, they clearly gave 3 options either to drop the channels, continue with Star Sports and lastly remove star sports while adding sony sports.....infact this should be welcomed that Tata Play is giving u options to exercise ur choice and add or remove needed sports channels in one click but u r criticising them for this too :(

That is confusing, they should have kept it just for Sony Sports channels.

Wordings are intentionally chosen to prevent dropping the channel while you will still miss the match. "Continue to enjoy other sports on Star Sports"

Firstly buddy please stop using this wprd "airtelification" for highlighting anything wrong u see in services of Tata Play or other platforms...... U r blaming Airtel as if they just always wrongly deduct money from customer's account by adding unwanted channels but this is "so not true" and i can quote far many examples mentioned in this forum itself other operators have been at fault regarding the same issue and there is no such thing as Airtel Digital TV having more of such occurrences than Tata Play or others.......
This is so true. We stop using Airtel because of unwanted vas. Even Tata Play is doing same. We might permanently move to JioFiber.

Back
Top Bottom