• Views: Views 1,351

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Indiantelevision.com Team
(4 August 2011 12:35 pm)
MUMBAI: AHaving succeeded in his endeavour to switch over to action-oriented roles in Singham, Ajay Devgn has delved into a character that has a blend of Peter Sellers' comedy and Charlie Chaplin's pathos in an upcoming film, The Arab, The Camel & P Madhavan Nair.

The film will be directed by Priyadarshan who is currently in the last lap of completion of the Malayalam version titled Arabiyum Ottakavum P Madhavan Nairum.

Said the director, "I am indeed remaking Arabiyum Ottakavum P Madhavan Nairum with Ajay. This is the first time I've decided to do a Hindi version of a film even before completing the Malayalam version. I am certain that Ajay can do full justice to it."

It may be said that it was Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan who had apparently sent feelers to Priyadarshan for that particular role, but the director turned to Devgn to essay the role of the protagonist in the film.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock