Al-a-Carte SUN HD Channels Price Increased

I plan to unsubscribe all the SUN HD channels, its really a waste of money. For 3 channels I need to spend Rs. 150/-, event i did not get all the content in HD. Then why should i buy that channels.

@Kalyan: Why can't you try Sun HD add-on which costs Rs 74 for all 4 channels instead of paying 150 rupees to 3 channels?

In that case, you can spend the additional Rs 76 that you are spending now to change the base pack that supports Sun HD add-on so that you can get more channels from other genre as well...

It is just my suggestion. You might have other issues if doing so. Kindly share if this suggestion will work for you or not...

I Thought They Have Increased Price For 4 Channels Add On Price!

If anyone is taking alacarte channels, then only Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD is enough for now, no need to subscribe for KTV HD.
Also, they should reduce Sun HD channels alacarte price, it is costing 100rs even if we took just 2 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock