Sad News Tata play package price hike again?

www.am27

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Recently one of my friend who works in ccn network cable told me their cable network now increaed their package price with a notice so suddenly it came to my mind that tata play also can increase the package price i checked on tata play app and sadly tata play increased my rs 209 bengali package (bangla super value pack of rs 75.41 with some free bengali channels with discounted ncf of rs 133.59 ) to rs 219. Really disappointed with tata play they suddenly increase the price without any notice. The ncf incresed from Rs -133.59 to Rs -143.59 hence Rs 10 incresed but other dth operator like sun direct offers similar packs under Rs -200 (no hike till now). Can anyone observed this pls chk your packs and reply here.

Title should be more accurate it is of pack discontinue and not price hike but i can see there it was discussed earlier in this case packs are same but price increse on ncf . Anyway Thank you very much for your prompt reply with thread link.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock