al jazeera news

I think all depends on al jazeera! If they want to pay carriage fee then D2H would happily add the channel.

This News Channel Current Only Available Only On India's Two Oldest't DTHs Dish TV & Tata Sky

May be.. they are doing mkting aggressively, I can see their ads on billboards. :win

yea Al Jazeera has money so they can easily spend on distribution.

I think they shud remove the name 'al-jazeera' to have a better global representation, like they've done for al-jazeera sports... which are now called beIN sports.

Al-jazeera name doesnt look gud, specially in India... if u know wht I mean. :shy :hehe

Watching al jazeera is like visual delight...They broadcast news from different propagandizing perspective unlike typical western viewpoint we used to...

shawl_who said:
I think they shud remove the name 'al-jazeera' to have a better global representation, like they've done for al-jazeera sports... which are now called beIN sports.

Al-jazeera name doesnt look gud, specially in India... if u know wht I mean. :shy :hehe

I think thats why they forced to rename their sports channels ahead of worldcup..:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock