al jazeera news

shawl_who said:
I think they shud remove the name 'al-jazeera' to have a better global representation, like they've done for al-jazeera sports... which are now called beIN sports.

Al-jazeera name doesnt look gud, specially in India... if u know wht I mean. :shy :hehe
Rushil.D said:
Agree With Shawl_Who Al Jazeera Name Looks Odd :lol :D

Al Jazeera name looks odd not just in India but world over because of western viewpoint. It seems they have succumbed to this by changing their sports channels name.

Nope. They launched bein sports in us n Europe in 2012 and they have started ops in Asia in 2013. They are becoming a global sports player that's why they rebranded their names in mena region.

Hope they launch their sports channel in India also. We can see tough fight with established players as Al-Jazeera has spillover oil money from Qatar which they can use to establish themselves.

ayanc99 said:
Nope. They launched bein sports in us n Europe in 2012 and they have started ops in Asia in 2013. They are becoming a global sports player that's why they rebranded their names in mena region.

That means Al-Jazeera for political propaganda & beIn for sports...:k

Me too agree with shawl who.
Al jazeera not looks good, its an odd name

I emailed the al-jazeera distribution team a couple of weeks ago, and they said that it is on d2h to add their channel. :D

That means they are now banking on their brand & publicity to get the channel added on other DTH. This may not happen so easily as not many viewers will appreciate their political view & demand the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock