Breaking Alacarte Price of Many FTA Channels Hiked/Slashed

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,739
Sufferers are future new alacarte customer :(
True bro. Earlier I used to get Star Sports 1 HD, Sony Six HD for Rs. 50, Star Movies for Rs. 15, Times Now for Rs. 15, Discovery Science for Rs. 20 and Sun HD for Rs. 40. These were the price when I took up the connection in 2007. I also had two lifetime free topups added by customer care in my a la carte pack back then instead of one. Exactly 10 years back. Ofcourse few channels were launched in between but I was getting it for the launched price too for all these years. Now not only I missed all those prices along with my original a la carte price with the plan change to Rs. 99 thanks to the free Max HD and TN 4 HD topups, I also lost these free HD topups too :( I made a huge mistake in changing my 10 year a la carte pack for a temporary offer. Now this recent price hike when I was planning to get back to a la carte. I think I'm biggest sufferer of all I guess :(:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock