Alankar Tv added By Dish Tv on LCN @851

• Thread starter Rom1moR
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 10,409
How to take Good quality snap shot using mobile camera??

Vicky said:
Just,taken from samsung s7562 mobile :k

I am using Mi4i but when trying to take snap then Lines are coming in camera

Dish TV takes Odia film channel Alankar on its platform

Strengthening its presence in regional markets, direct-to-home (DTH) service provider Dish TV has added Odia movie channel Alankar to its bouquet of regional channels.

Alankar is a 24-hour Odia movie channel from Odisha Television Network, and is now available at LCN-851 on Dish TV. With this addition, Dish TV currently offers 15 Odia channels and services.

Talking about the development, Dish TV India CEO Arun Kapoor said, “Dish TV has always stood up to its promise of providing maximum and the best in entertainment to its subscribers. We aim to provide region-specific channels to our subscribers based on their demography to increase the options of entertainment for them. The addition of Alankar channel on the Dish TV platform will be a delightful offering for all movie buffs in Odisha. This addition comes to fulfil their need of a movie channel in their preferred language.”

The existing regional channels in the Dish TV bouquet include ETV Cinema and ETV Plus in Telugu; Gemini HD and ETV HD in Telugu; Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD and KTV HD in Tamil; Zee Talkies HD in Marathi; Colors Kannada HD; Colors Bangla HD; Zee Marathi HD; Zee Bangla HD; and Colors Marathi HD.

Dish TV takes Odia film channel Alankar on its platform | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock