Thanks Tech bro

offtopic: you can add ABS-1 setup with DD+ friend and Enjoy more fta's

yah.
i am not corrently at home ..will try..
thanks for info..
keep updating...

shawl_who said:
thats cool....so now u have 1 more hindi channel to watch for, jatt bro. :lol
Naturally the channel representing its country will be in local language, But it is not problem as I had already seen these films.

Is it possible to add asiasat
transponders in in dd direct plus,I
have beetel settopbox and their is a
option to add more satellites in it. or is
it necessary to buy another lnb ?? Also I want free channels list of both
asiasat 3 and 5 and frequency settings.To
recieve asiasat fta what type of lnb
needed? is it coming in dd directs lnb? ?

Kpawan if you are talking about fta C band channels on Asiasat-3S at 105.5*East & Asiasat5 at 100.5*East then the Answer is no ,Because the ku band dish are very small and C band required minimum 6ft C band dish.

You can only watch some fta on ku band as like DD+ ,for Example you can add ABS-1 at 75*East

@ jenius-jatt: Can you gave me fta channel list of abs1 plz.. ... and all frequency settings for my beetel box plz...plz i 'm hungry to catch abs 1

jenius-jatt said:
Kpawan if you are talking about fta C band channels on Asiasat-3S at 105.5*East & Asiasat5 at 100.5*East then the Answer is no ,Because the ku band dish are very small and C band required minimum 6ft C band dish.

You can only watch some fta on ku band as like DD+ ,for Example you can add ABS-1 at 75*East

@ jenius-jatt: Can you gave me fta channel list of abs1 plz.. ... and all frequency settings for my beetel box plz...plz i 'm hungry to catch abs 1

Back
Top Bottom