All 17 IndiaCast Channels A-La-Carte Channels Price Detail

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 9,279
NinadG said:
I think its just to create confusion in customers mind & to affect Indiacast channels' viewership, as customer can always demand for these channels free of cost available on their package.

Yeah really big confusion. On one side DishTv users are saying that they are getting those channels free on the other hand Dishtv website mentioned a la carte price of those channels.

May be those channels are free for old active users but for new subscribers these channels wouldn't be free. These new subscribers have to subscribe these channels by paying a la carte price mentioned in website.

Its better for new customers to check their package before subscribing & confirm channels.

Dishtv services had gone from bad to worst. More is yet to come when dd will start 120 channels and migrate to mpeg4

Vikram said:
I think Dishtv Increase SUN18 Channel Pricing Due To Sun18 Pressure And Finally Other Are Also Follow :angry

SUN18?? Are you still in year 2012?! Network18 moved out from SUN18 in 2012 itself and formed IndiaCast! And it is not because of IndiaCast pressure , it is Dish TV who took the decision on this , read the TDSAT verdict on this (It was posted on this forum)

Bad news for all dishtv sd customers ibn7 completely removed from platform for all sd subscribers. Now it will be aviliable for hd customers only.

Mehran Butt said:
Dishtv services had gone from bad to worst. More is yet to come when dd will start 120 channels and migrate to mpeg4

What will happen to FD channels on Dishtv if DD encrypts its signals after supposed migration in next few months?

NinadG said:
What will happen to FD channels on Dishtv if DD encrypts its signals after supposed migration in next few months?

As they don't have plan to switch to MPEG 4 in near future so they have to hire 1 more foreign satellite to beam FD channels.

Re: RE: All 17 IndiaCast Channels A-La-Carte Channels Price Detail

NinadG said:
I think IBN7 is available only for mono LNB users...

Yes it was, but they have decided to remove it completely for sd users whether on monoblock or not. Now it will be available for hd users only.

dipayan said:
As they don't have plan to switch to MPEG 4 in near future so they have to hire 1 more foreign satellite to beam FD channels.

There are unconfirmed reports that Dishtv has already hired few TPs on new sat. But no confirmed news yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock