Sad News All Colors channels unavailable now on independent TV

I am joining Independent TV family this Saturday.

This Rajesh Khanna song dedicated to u " Ye Kya Hua, Kaise Hua, Kyon Hua, Kab Hua..."

Answer not much anticipated by me but u can express opinion to clear doubts of members :)

Last edited:
Meanwhile Idtv users saying .....

iYcNehX.png

I Want to Update Some Exclusive Updates from Independent TV for All DDF Members.
What to update exclusive bro? “This channel gone that channel gone this service freezes that service freezes like that? I’m sorry bro as you are legend in this forum so you should have to more careful choosing dth as new members like can take note of your opinion regarding top dth provider. This is purely my perception.

What to update exclusive bro? “This channel gone that channel gone this service freezes that service freezes like that? I’m sorry bro as you are legend in this forum so you should have to more careful choosing dth as new members like can take note of your opinion regarding top dth provider. This is purely my perception.

I am here from last 2013 & most of the Members already know that I have All Major DTH Operators such as Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV but Now I want Some New to Update & Find Something New with Independent TV, Sun Direct & d2h.

I am here from last 2013 & most of the Members already know that I have All Major DTH Operators such as Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV but Now I want Some New to Update & Find Something New with Independent TV, Sun Direct & d2h.
Yes bro I know about you here and also following you in YouTube as journalism guide so do something with sun direct, don’t go with independent and d2h that’s what I’m saying to you. Hope you understand what I’m trying to telling you. Again sorry bro if my perception disturbed you.

Yes bro I know about you here and also following you in YouTube as journalism guide so do something with sun direct, don’t go with independent and d2h that’s what I’m saying to you. Hope you understand what I’m trying to telling you. Again sorry bro if my perception disturbed you.

Brother I understand that Independent TV is good for nothing. But I want to try something new like Dish TV. Don't worry as I already using best DTH's to watch TV. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock