all jaya channels will be removed from base pack.

• Thread starter Thread starter MorningStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 91
  • Views Views: Views 15,573
D2H planned to add more Tamil channels instead of that useless jaya network. One of RSO from D2H said that information

geekvishal said:
Why would they remove south language channels from south packages? They should restructure their package and remove south channels from ROI packs and Hindi channels and other regional language channels from South packs.

very well said.

If this was Jaya Networks decision then it is disaster,cos many dont mind losing JN then to pay to have their channels which never improved over the years.:lol Vcon should consider bringing other good PQ tamil channels on ala carte then to have JN :-/

If this decision coming from jaya network and they continue with alacarte only major loss will be to jaya n/w.....

I think like that.... What's your opinion @ Tamil brothers ??

Jerome.J said:
If this decision coming from jaya network and they continue with alacarte only major loss will be to jaya n/w.....

I think like that.... What's your opinion @ Tamil brothers ??

Definately ,JN will lose the handfull customers it had and if at all it was JN's decision then its just too bad for them! :no Maybe since they are now politically stable they felt they should go ala carte instead !!:-/

My assessment of this move by d2h is to gauge the demand of these channels with its viewers and my analysis is in the coming months there will be restructuring of packages with new HD and SD additions
If jaya channels are made available on alacarte than there will be very few takers which will give d2h reason to remove or demand more carriage fees from the broadcaster.
In the end I feel not effected by this move.

Anybody please check the status of Jaya TV, i am in office :( so i am not able to check....

Back
Top Bottom