all jaya channels will be removed from base pack.

• Thread starter Thread starter MorningStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 91
  • Views Views: Views 15,573
Sadiq said:
Anyway it is not going to affect me.. I am not watching Jaya channels much..

Lots of good Tamil channels available other than this.....isn't it??

Arun.D said:
Mostly no one will watch Jaya channels...

If so, this channels will come back soon in base package or will get removed from platform..

I am about to post the same.

y6ademy3.jpg

Even For tamil viewers they have blocked the channels. Most ADMK Party members watch Jaya network channels to follow up Jayalalitha. D2h be ready to face damages for what you have done. bad days ahead for u. Keep in mind. Tamil People will teach u a lesson. :damn:damn:damn:damn:damn

praveenpersonel said:
Even For tamil viewers they have blocked the channels. Most ADMK Party members watch Jaya network channels to follow up Jayalalitha. D2h be ready to face damages for what you have done. bad days ahead for u. Keep in mind. Tamil People will teach u a lesson. :damn:damn:damn:damn:damn
very correctly said. now ADMK people will move to other dth for sure. and that wil affect d2h.

If JN went HD then maybe it does make sense to go ala carte,but not when they have nothing great in their line up except for promoting their achievements.Their PQ is very bad .Maybe after their wins they think they will sell better this way.;)

Not only ADMK people , people like me who watches Jaya Max , Jaya Movies & Jaya Plus occasionally have to think of moving to other service providers.

Back
Top Bottom