All Malayalam channels EPG added

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,533

MAHI

Banned
Reaction score
Great news for all Sundirect viewers.All Malayalam channels EPG added on Sundirect.
Good move to Sundirect.

EPG added on all South Indian Channels except GTV SPV. EPG also added on DD -Sports Channel as well.

Dishtv India's highest number of sd and hd channels providing dth company... Dishtv using 3satelite. And One more satelite ses8 coming soon... Sundirect useless dth company. Sundirect policy 1channel remove and 1 new channel added. Dishtv asia's no1 dth company.

Pradeep66 said:
Dishtv India's highest number of sd and hd channels providing dth company... Dishtv using 3satelite. And One more satelite ses8 coming soon... Sundirect useless dth company. Sundirect policy 1channel remove and 1 new channel added. Dishtv asia's no1 dth company.

Please don't go off-topic..

Bishnu15 said:
EPG added on all South Indian Channels except GTV SPV. EPG also added on DD -Sports Channel as well.

I think only Sun Direct is having these kind of missing EPG problem. In my experience with ADTV and D2H, I don't see channels with missing EPG. They might be missing for some time and sooner (within few hours), the EPG will again available in ADTV and D2H.. Not sure about other DTH since I didn't use them.

Same is the case with SCV digital cable in Chennai. Most of the channels (including Tamil and more than 50% from other genere), were not having EPG when I was using it till March beginning. Sun Network need to improve these things in their DTH and Cable arm..

What is use of watching tv with digital platform, when u can't experince EPG?

Sadiq said:
Bishnu15 said:

I think only Sun Direct is having these kind of missing EPG problem. In my experience with ADTV and D2H, I don't see channels with missing EPG. They might be missing for some time and sooner (within few hours), the EPG will again available in ADTV and D2H.. Not sure about other DTH since I didn't use them.

Same is the case with SCV digital cable in Chennai. Most of the channels (including Tamil and more than 50% from other genere), were not having EPG when I was using it till March beginning. Sun Network need to improve these things in their DTH and Cable arm..

Rdtv also have epg on all the channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock