All Networks' Bouquets and A-La-Carte Price-lists Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 9,627
Status
Not open for further replies.
if service providers can gang-up so why cant consumers resist, if consumers stop buying expensive channels then they will have no other choice but to reduce the price of channels as being working in media industry myself I can tell you that all channels main revenues being generated from advertisement and channel price is just peanuts for them and advertisement only comes with viewership which consumers provide less viewership means less advertisement and less revenues;)

But at least Sony is segregated its bouquets for sports channels and general entertainment channel. But star bouquets are disappointing.
Star is giving 12 channels including sports channels @49 but Sony charge Rs 31 for 8 channels in which their is no sports channel.and if we want sports channels we need to pay 39 extra

Last edited:
thank you bro that's exactly what i was looking for, please update it when other networks provide links.

So, it's official now Star and Zee doesn't care about English channel viewers. Niether of them are giving English language HD bouquet.

I don't think so, the channel price will come down in near future.
only way is Might DTH companies will reduce the NCF cost from the customer.
My concern is , if any important event comes in any channel (like World cup cricket in six for example), that particular channel alone might increase the cost to even 100rs. who is there to reduce or control it?
Trai has to do some thing in controlling the cost. Atleast allow DD sports live feed in all the dths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock