All news update and discussion about upcoming changes from 1st november.

DD should start a Movie channel to run films acquired by it.

Also, demand inclusion of FM RAINBOW KOLKATA in Radio Channels.

I really enjoy FM Rainbow Delhi, VVS and AIR Bangla.

New channel should participate in e Auctions. If they win, at 3cr to 5cr, they get a chance to reach DD DTH + DishTV= Maximum DTH Homes.

Let DD DTH fill 59 Ch without any Test Channel.

97 Channel still a distant dream.

Very few channels are interested and most of them are Bhakti/ News.

Music/ Movie/ Regional channels are too low.

Thats why DD DTH is not so popular.

DD Direct+ needs to get all the FTA channels from all Indian languages (not just Hindi alone....) and English no matter how many that would be, only by doing this they can become a tough competition to other private players and can easily regain their market that they had during DD Times.

Definitely those who hate local cable and those who don't want pay channels would go for DD Direct+ which will make it a huge success. But they shouldn't use this popularity to drive some language marketing which would only bring public wrath which happened when they removed translated serials to promote language in DD2 during DD times.

For more funds they can collect a small yearly and/or an initial charge for their maintenance.

People do need a strong public service presence on the DTH market.

I think, DTH lobby is lagging our DD DTH behind. If DD DTH carry good FTA channels popularity of PayDTH will decrease.

Just like Airtel/ Voda/ Idea etc. lobbying to stop the plans of BSNL.

Yes Bro...DTH lobby will never allow DDD to carry so many popular channels. TS CEO Harit Nagpal has openly said that free broadcast from DD is their biggest challenge & that people are getting free entertainment. :angry

AsitPaul said:
DD should start a Movie channel to run films acquired by it.
Also, demand inclusion of FM RAINBOW KOLKATA in Radio Channels.
I really enjoy FM Rainbow Delhi, VVS and AIR Bangla.

FM Rainbow Delhi & Chennai are really good, I enjoy it a lot....

Yes,asitpaul ji,
Infact all rainbow channels is good.
Earlier they added Fm Rainbow Mumbai after they replaced it with AIR Ragam.
now only one test radio channel there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock