All Sony TEN channels are scrambled

yes brother you are right but is it best in the interest of customers to remove all these channels from all packages then no meaning of charging 380 rs from customers and also naming new gold sports package when you not have major sports channels in this package .those who have paid for it thinking all sports channels come what is there fault and also even after paying 680 rs they would be charged extra. for ten sports channels. in future they may remove channels like all sony channels from base pack and ask customers to psy for it . they have made there own rules which are not legally bound by goverment or trai .suppose channel like zindagi was removed because this channel was closed but ten sports channels are not closed and still available on platform so they cannot remove it . you all should support cause for all customers .from rs 150 minimum package now 299 just think off it pinches major of them. why are government and trai are silent because they all are tied up with this dth companys

Gud joke

1st of all try to change crap h/w , s/w of d2h then think of head ache or competition for ts & adtv

Btwn i never know ur die hard fan of d2h #surprised
Hardware quality wise old D2H HD and SD boxes were excellent. New boxes are not good in hardware quality

S bro till mine also no problem with h/w s/w hasan bro
Gobi bro why r u rash on me,generally I am telling competition wise,no fanboy nothing,as I am using d2h I want my company to progress, as ur tata,just wanted to tell that after merging competition increase bro

Gobi bro why r u rash on me
if u feel like that means sorry bro apologize too

Will edit

generally I am telling competition wise,no fanboy nothing
that was my frustration on d2h whenever I think on d2h as ex customer i have very very bad experience :wall::wall:

as I am using d2h I want my company to progress
Nothing wrong in that bro in additional i added the fact of current d2h service they offerings :)
just wanted to tell that after merging competition increase bro

Most of them will move to other dth bro :)

yes brother you are right but is it best in the interest of customers to remove all these channels from all packages then no meaning of charging 380 rs from customers and also naming new gold sports package when you not have major sports channels in this package .those who have paid for it thinking all sports channels come what is there fault and also even after paying 680 rs they would be charged extra. for ten sports channels. in future they may remove channels like all sony channels from base pack and ask customers to psy for it . they have made there own rules which are not legally bound by goverment or trai .suppose channel like zindagi was removed because this channel was closed but ten sports channels are not closed and still available on platform so they cannot remove it . you all should support cause for all customers .from rs 150 minimum package now 299 just think off it pinches major of them. why are government and trai are silent because they all are tied up with this dth companys

Bro 1 suggestion kindly give some spacing between paragraphs :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock