Breaking All Star sports SD channels logo size reduced with 16:9 aspect ratio

Even 'Star Utsav Movies' also reduced to 16:9 size last night at the time of 'Kabbadi Live'.

Because it's an international standard, cleaner and smaller and almost invisible.
I am feeling really bad for Star Regional Channels & Star Sports Network Channels because of the logo size reduction & broadcasting in 16:9 aspect ratio.

I am feeling so bad & so sad for Myself watching Star Sports Channels. The logo size reduction of Star Sports Channels (Especially 1,2,1 Hindi, First, 3,1 Kannada, Select 1, Select 2). The logo size reduction of Star Sports Network Channels makes me feel that I am taking Star Sports Network for granted!

Why so much sorrow logos get smaller? It's a super benefit and the entire point is for you to take the networks for granted. So steadfast with gigantic unappealing imagery.
Ab kuch ho payega bhi ya nahin? Ye Channels logo size reduction aur 16:9 aspect ratio mein broadcast jo Disney-Star ke hain, Mujhe aisa feel karva rahe hain ki maine Star ko Halke mein le liya. I am feeling so bad & sad. The logo size reduction & broadcasting in 16:9 aspect ratio makes me feel so sad & against them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock