All testing channels added to STB

Discovery Jeet HD also having Tamil audio feed. Interesting. Few years back I was wishing and requesting for the same to Colors and Sony SET to watch my favorite shows although I could understand a little bit of Hindi :smile:

This is going to be a path breaking move so that other Hindi channels too add Tamil feed in the future, if not atleast adding subtitle would do.

This is going to be a path breaking move so that other Hindi channels too add Tamil feed in the future, if not atleast adding subtitle would do.
Well the reason why other hindi Gec can't do multi lang thing is shooting for shows done just 3-4 days prior to its telecast & in such a short span of time good & meaningful dubbing into other language is very difficult & to be honest impossible.
D jeet was preparing for there shows for last year and there shows are got shooted 3-4 months before from its telecast so they had enough time for dubbing in different languages. It will be interesting to see how they cop up with dubbing thing when they launch a new show & had to telecast within 3-4 days of shooting.

Well the reason why other hindi Gec can't do multi lang thing is shooting for shows done just 3-4 days prior to its telecast & in such a short span of time good & meaningful dubbing into other language is very difficult & to be honest impossible.

Yep bro, practically not possible for Hindi GEC. My expectation is English subtitles in Hindi movie channels. That's possible to some extent. I like to watch Hindi movies only not interested in GEC.

Also rather than dubbing or adding subtitles , hindi channels prefer to sell dubbed content to regional channels . Maybe marketing strategy . Jeet is experimenting with new idea , it's success will depend on ratings

D Sports HD & Jeet HD SS!!

20180308_085414.jpg

20180308_085425.jpg

20180308_084613.jpg
Bro which led are you using

Anyone observed Audio Quality on D Sports HD is very low compared to its SD Channel?

What's the al a carte price for Jeet and D Sport HD channels @Gobinaath bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock