All Zee channels available only in A-la-cartae ..

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash 6827
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 9,482
30th is very far,I am sure till that time they would resolve the issue and still if they get removed from packages,they would be added back within 3 or 4 days like utv channels :k

if contract fail with zee network it was big loss for adtv
zee network is wide for channel so how to continue contract with zee network by adtv

if it really happened :shy

I mean Zee Channels removed from Base packs :huh

It will be worst move by Airtel :wall

Oh

6 Zee HD channels are available in ADTV

BTW Thnanks for the SAd News Vikash Bro

BAD MOVE BY AIRTEL, I THINK ITS TIME TO MOVE TO DISHTV BECAUSE ZEE ISSUE WILL NOT RISE WITH DISHTV MOREOVER IT HAVE 50 HD CHANNELS.

its a good move for ADTV because they will bring PPV channels that's mean you have to pay only those which you wanna watch and definitely all ZEE channels are premium channels and for example if you only selected those your favorite 60 channels or more then company will lose huge money and every will get their desired channels in low price so they decided to add them in A-la-carte with that you have to pay them extra even with base pack.

vipulpatel1511 said:
if contract fail with zee network it was big loss for adtv
zee network is wide for channel so how to continue contract with zee network by adtv

Biggest loss will be for Zee Network as they will loose 1 crore subscribers which will hit their TRP, advertising revenue and subscription revenue from day 1 on the other hand adtv may or may not loose any subscribers at all and believe me all 1 crore subscribers will not stop watching ADTV if Zee chs removed. ;)

Sarkar said:
Biggest loss will be for Zee Network as they will loose 1 crore subscribers which will hit their TRP, advertising revenue and subscription revenue from day 1 on the other hand adtv may or may not loose any subscribers at all and believe me all 1 crore subscribers will not stop watching ADTV if Zee chs removed. ;)

:clap:clap:clap:tup

Sarkar said:

Yeah 100% true bro. Loss is for Zee only as customers will not move immediately to other dth as most of them have recharge balance or don't make another investment. So every single day will be loss for them.

Back
Top Bottom