Another new TP found in D2H ST2 satellite

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 11,380
null said:
kuch ummeed mat rajho bhaiyoo pagal bna rkha hai sabse upar se sabse niche agye yeh
Your name is null. But your post is also looking as null for me since I am not able to understand. Can you post in English so that everyone can understand?

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
Sadiq said:
Another test channel is running in this TP as well. Signal quality is good as like the V TP.

49d97146f17d445f3938fabb0c3c56d7.jpg

f59109353998511f43038c5fb5c9be08.jpg

bro i am saying that what the hell they are doing my name is vikas they are just playing with our patience i said dron no. 1 position they went to last position in dth so inhav no hopes of adding many hd channels

Sadiq said:
Your name is null. But your post is also looking as null for me since I am not able to understand. Can you post in English so that everyone can understand?
he said, d2h making people fool by testing new Tp's,
Nothing new will be added.

null said:
bro i am saying that what the hell they are doing my name is vikas they are just playing with our patience i said dron no. 1 position they went to last position in dth so inhav no hopes of adding many hd channels

null said:
You are right bro. D2h is making us fool. But we fools will wait still with them. Since you know they are fooling you, you may throw your box and move to other DTH.
Gssran said:
he said, d2h making people fool by testing new Tp's,
Nothing new will be added.

:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn:gn
Sadiq said:
You are right bro. D2h is making us fool. But we fools will wait still with them. Since you know they are fooling you, you may throw your box and move to other DTH.

Back
Top Bottom