Another Regular Maintenance on 1st Sept By Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,267
i had seen on tv today morning. after maintenance no noticeable changes. again big suspense???

harshbardhan said:
They would have been executing some secret plans and hiding the activity by naming it as routine maintenance.

there is no secret plans bro. ts satellite had became old and needs now daily maintenance just as your vehicle when becomes old required frequent maintenance.

morever, tata sky is using satellite given by ISRO which is a central govt owned co and this satellite i feel is now in its last stage of life and soon it would become non-operational. ts should immediately moved to a foreign satellite and my suggestion to ts is not to use GSAT-10 as this satellite is also ISRO satellite and its life span will be less.

GSAT-10 is only having 12 tps and ts had hired only 4 tps on its.

to cater future needs ts needs now min 24 tps for year 2013 & 2014.

Greatachiever said:
there is no secret plans bro. ts satellite had became old and needs now daily maintenance just as your vehicle when becomes old required frequent maintenance.
How come T(S doing satellite maintenance bro... its ISRO's job... :c
If you just kidding around then OK... ;)

Greatachiever said:

24 TPs.... :skd how you calculated this buddy... its too much :skd

mystic said:
Greatachiever said:
harshbardhan said:
They would have been executing some secret plans and hiding the activity by naming it as routine maintenance.

morever, tata sky is using satellite given by ISRO which is a central govt owned co and this satellite i feel is now in its last stage of life and soon it would become non-operational. ts should immediately moved to a foreign satellite and my suggestion to ts is not to use GSAT-10 as this satellite is also ISRO satellite and its life span will be less.

how come T(S doning satellite maintenance bro... its ISRO's job... :c

yeah mystic bro it is actually ISRO job only as they had rented this satellite to ts and ts did not brought from them totally.

but isro presently running short of funds and they are not doing any maintenance activity. so ts itself doing maintenance activity from their funds.:)

Mystic bro you know Greatachiever , he is always serious.

mystic said:
Greatachiever said:
How come T(S doing satellite maintenance bro... its ISRO's job... :c
If you just kidding around then OK... ;)

Greatachiever said:

24 TPs.... :skd how you calculated this buddy... its too much :skd

yes mystic bro ts needs 24 Tps to cater future needs if they wish to increase their channel count to 500 channels in year 2013, 2014, and 2015. It is the future need only. presently i am not talking about.:):):)

But they don't need that much of TP if they are going to move from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4..

Bapun Raz said:
But they don't need that much of TP if they are going to move from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4..

so if tata sky acquires GSAT-10 will it be possible to convert from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4. So why using this satellite INSAT it is not possible bapun bro??:)

Simple buddy, because G-Sat is still not launched and from 2008-09 TATA Sky is providing MPEG-4 STB so all STB's are capable to receive MPEG-4 singals only some old need to be replace.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock