Anupam Kher in a triple role in revamped Chashme Buddoor

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
After a total image revamp of its title, director David Dhawan has revealed that Anupam Kher would play a triple role in Chashme Buddoor.

"Anupam's character is completely new to my Chashme Buddoor. He plays three brothers namely Suryakant, Chandrakant and Prabhakant," Dhawan said.

The idea of taking Kher for a triple role apparently materialised when the unit descended to Goa.

According to a source, Kher was meant to be a character who keeps showing up everywhere at the most inopportune time. Everyone in the team thought it would make more sense to have three of Kher around.

It may be noted that the director had asked for suggestions for an alternative title for Chashme Buddoor on Twitter and other public forums.

"The titles being suggested are incredible. From Buree Nazar Waala Tera Mooh Lal to Khatte Angoor to Nazarbattu...I'm very confused," he said.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k11/aac2222.php

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock