Seeking Help Any changes in Super Family Pack

dish TV shutdown dth service today why this problem all removed from basic package:mad::dodgy::damn::verysad::wall:

Last edited:
I called cc they told me that from 30 august 2018 dishtv have changed the channels of all north packs expect bharat pack and swagat pack that is they will give free 2 any two regional packs of customer choice

Now Im thinking to move to other DTH...because main reason for still in Dishtv is all channels available in one pack & recording free..

Channels gone...just waiting if recording pack changes....if recording also chargeable.

Then Big TATA to Selfies Dishtv...

Dishtv Customer on North packs Super family and above will now have to choose from any 2 regional packs of their choice.
-Regional packs are namely: MARATHI, ODIYA, BANGLA, HINDI & PUNJABI
-Applicable for customers only on North packs namely: Super family, Maxi sports, Maxi kids, Super sports, World pack & Titanium (where currently all regional packs were included).
-Applicable for both new & existing customers
-Customer can choose any of the 2 regional ADD ON and anytime change his choice of regional language.
-New customer can choose from any of the 5 regional packs at the time of installation from the regional ADD ON section.
-Existing customer have already been allotted the 1st regional pack basis their current language zone, and can take opt for the 2nd as per their choice.
Existing customer can choose the second language by contacting his Dealer and Dealer will submit the request.

Useless channels for a super family user because 99% this package is used in North India and these channels worth noting to be a part of this package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock