Any new upcoming channels added in december 2013

Given a Choice and considering space constraint I would only prefer HBO HD Channels (They can remove SD version post addition) and SWP in HD and '& Pictures' in SD, from the current lot of Channels available.....

Duke said:
Given a Choice and considering space constraint I would only prefer HBO HD Channels (They can remove SD version post addition) and SWP in HD and '& Pictures' in SD, from the current lot of Channels available.....

Why bro? There are SD viewers too...
And also ADTV won't do that :)

My Guess ADTV's Next Addition would be Star World Premiere HD or may be Life OK HD!!

pphanse81 said:
Why bro? There are SD viewers too...
And also ADTV won't do that :)

Considering they are premium category Channels, I feel 90% of subscribers must be having HD STB !!!:k The price difference between is just Rs. 20/-. The same holds true for SWP, as it provides only HD feed..... :sp
This argument differs from the other channels like Romedy Now, Movies Now, Star Movies, Z Studio as they are not premium category Channels and there revenue model includes earnings from Ads .....:wall
That is why my understanding is given a choice with 20 Rs. Difference, subscriber will like HD feed instead of SD feed, so save space.....

rahul4creation said:
hey frnds HBO DEFINED HD testing on tata sky when it will add on airtel ?

Don't worry let them add, ADTV consider Tata Sky as there biggest rival due to similar Customer base !!! :shy
Remember ADTV overnight added M Tunes HD :eek:hya (which was demanded for so long) once Tata Sky added Zee Cinema HD and Movies Now HD, just to ensure it stays ahead in HD channel count..... :c
As ADTV consumer we should be happy once Tata Sky Ads any HD Channel !!! Because thats only when ADTV reacts :wall

They have added new Tamil changes from 491 - 493 (Pudhu Yugam, Mega TV, etc)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock