Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 20-04-2015

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 13-July-2014

Viki said:
@House-MD you are answering logically , but puliyambedu & krishnanramani is asking for proof for your statement.

krishnanramani said:
Mr. House MD: Viki :)

That's exactly the point... I need a proof...

Well, i have proofs for 20 HD channels with a news dated May 2012.

And we all know the tough negotiations by Arasu with Media-pro, Star Sports and Indiacast and this might have included HD channels as well as it was a bulk purchase.

If you want some more infos on todays date then you have to directly reach Arasu Cable Tv.

Friend,

Lots of changes ever since 2012. Also to my knowledge, Arasu wont enter Premium services like HD for another year since its target is standard customers. When I inquired about this to my LCO he told that there are hardly buyers for normal STB itself & many still use only CRT television. They are happy with 100 rs or 200 rs for all channels. Also the question mark of DAS licence is still there. Considering all these facts its unlikely that Arasu will enter HD segment.

It all depends how soon Arasu enters chennai. If they enter immediately or within 2 months then they have to be ready for just 20 - 30% STB's and later supply more as only around 20 - 30% Chennai has STB's.

If they delay further when HD STB is already in place even for 10% users then they would have to satisfy their requirement.

If they target just standard customers then the rest would move to some DTH which would affect their revenue badly, so Arasu will looks all possible ways to not only retain the existing customers but also drag DTH customers.

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 16-10-2014

Channels in : 427 Raj MUSIX MALAYALAM, 618 BINDASS PLAY, 625 ZOOM

Channels out : 128 KALAINGNAR SEITHIGAL, 358 RVS, 559 DD GYANDARSAN, 618 UTV STARS

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 28-11-2014

channels in : 126 News 7 Tamil, 456 TEST

channels out : 149 INTERACTIVE TV, 306 CNN-IBN

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 28-11-2014

Still Arasu cable analog not add the SUN MUSIC channel

Channels Removed : 214 TRACE SPORTS, 381 CINE 21, 409 ASIANET MOVIES, 456 TEST, 558 EXPLORE TV

Channels Added : 149 TUNES 6, 153 ARRA TV, 154 INTERACTIVE TV, 203 STAR SPORTS 2, 409 TEST, 428 TEST

how to get this service

Sir,I'm living in Salem. Just I wanted to know that how to avail this service in my locality. So tell me as soon as possible. Send me a mail to the given e-mail ID: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock