Discussion Are DTH logos ruining your World Cup viewing experience for you?

Are you unhappy with DTH Logos overlapping score cards?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dishtv user only facing this problem. And nowadays it’s fashion to dragging tatasky in every now and then be it thread of tatasky some will post regardless other dth or if it’s about other dth then also someone will drag tatasky in it. I don’t know what’s the exact problem?

What I feel personally is, when a company is strong, well established and is perfect is many fields of their operations, some people will try to speak bad and bring it down. Both the company and its customers must not get affected by such things.

That stopped making sense since they started moving premier league from HD only broadcast to SS 2 SD.
I was sarcastic. I want to ask which DTH operator does the uncle want to switch? The only other decent option is Airtel but haven't seen anyone post pics of SS1 SD on ADTV.

I think Dishtv user only facing this problem. And nowadays it’s fashion to dragging tatasky in every now and then be it thread of tatasky some will post regardless other dth or if it’s about other dth then also someone will drag tatasky in it. I don’t know what’s the exact problem?
I didn't mean to thrash any brand. I posted what I found. Meanwhile I am against any sort of logos on tv. And I agree Tata Sky and Fastway has the best looking logo. Also heard Hathway doesn't have any logo. I wonder if it's true. And let's not make it Tata Sky vs all. Maintain a healthy discussion here.

I was sarcastic. I want to ask which DTH operator does the uncle want to switch? The only other decent option is Airtel but haven't seen anyone post pics of SS1 SD on ADTV.
bro for you ss1 pic

64Ls9KX.jpg

I didn't mean to thrash any brand. I posted what I found. Meanwhile I am against any sort of logos on tv. And I agree Tata Sky and Fastway has the best looking logo. Also heard Hathway doesn't have any logo. I wonder if it's true. And let's not make it Tata Sky vs all. Maintain a healthy discussion here.
Bro the tweet snap you posted of Sd channel of ss1 then also in that pic score seen clearly. Not overlapping like Dishtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock