DDF Exclusive Arnab Goswami’s Republic TV

manu said:
They playing Hindi and English news

Actually In Bihar most Politicians doesn't know English so they're discussing with them in Hindi only :k

Last edited by a moderator:
They can get karnataka and kerala news from suvarna news and asianet news as the owner of these two channels is also an investor for republic tv.

Shashank said:
They can get karnataka and kerala news from suvarna news and asianet news as the owner of these two channels is also an investor for republic tv.

Yes free for them this regions ;)

thisisjagan said:
There's this guy from Delhi studio, he's from News 18 right.

That's Parikshit Luthria, he used to work for CNN News 18 previously, now for Republic TV

SarfaRaZ said:
Actually In Bihar most Politicians doesn't know English so they're discussing with them in Hindi only :k

Ohh

Sun Direct has Refused to Carry Arnab's REPUBLIC TV... (I think may be some political issues)

c084a86e392ebc3ccfc5181e8ce80eb3.jpg

thisisjagan said:
They might be on Arnab list I guess. That's why... It's a victory for Arnab already as they refused.

Actually its Times Politics as they gave more amount to Carry Mirror Now instead of Republic Tv ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock