• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Arnold Schwarzenegger''s daughter forgives him

Reaction score
.London, Jun 17 (PTI) Former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger''s daughter Katherine has forgiven him despite his infidelity which left the family torn apart.

Katherine, 21, was spotted meeting the Hollywood macho-man at Cafe Roma in Beverly Hills for lunch, in a possible bid to patch things up, reported Daily Mail online.

Post the lunch meet, both the father-daughter duo was seen smiling as they left the place where Arnold also regularly meets his son Patrick.

Last month, Katherine had hinted that her father''s scandal does not mean the end of their relationship.

"Sometimes we forgive people because we want them back in our lives," wrote Katherine on the micro-blogging site Twitter.

Arnold and his wife Maria Shriver recently separated after 25 years of marriage, following the ''Terminator'' star''s confession that he had fathered a lovechild with their family housekeeper, Mildred Baena.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sam (Fake News) Arnold Schwarzenegger (68) Died with Heart Attack Social Chat 6
Satvijay Arnold Schwarzenegger meets Jayalalithaa in Chennai Achievements & Wishes 0
Satvijay Arnold Schwarzenegger in Chennai for ‘I’ audio launch Movies & Music 5
Shaikhere Ai Audio Launch! Arnold Schwarzenegger - "I will be there" South Indian Films 0
Greatachiever The Tomb Arnold and Stallone for first time in holywood history Hollywood 0
Greatachiever The Last Stand Arnold full fleged film releasing Hollywood 0
Bapun Raz Arnold Jr deals with her parents' split Hollywood 0
Anup Tiwari Good News My second daughter was born on 9 october Social Chat 36
DreamFan Sab Kushal Mangal | Priyaank (son of Padmini Kolhapure) & Riva (daughter of Ravi Kishan) Bollywood 5
hike Naagin 2:(Arjun Bijlani's return in daughter Shivangi's life paving way towards goal) TV Shows & Programs 8
R PostLEAP in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Begusarai Poonam toplay Akshara daughter Naira TV Shows & Programs 0
Anup Tiwari Govinda’s daughter Tina Ahuja romances Gippy Grewal in 'Second Hand Husband' Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ JP Dutta's daughter Nidhi Dutta's excited about debut film JEE BHAR KE JEE LE. Bollywood 0
JitendraKumar Dainik Bhaskar Group founder’s daughter enters TV broadcasting with Bhaskar News TV Channels News 1
Bapun Raz Ash speaks about her daughter Aaradhya at Cannes Read more: Ash speaks about her dau Bollywood 0
anilsk01 KS Chitra’s daughter drowns to death South Indian Films 0