DDF Exclusive Asianet Digital [Cable TV] : Channels list and discussions.

• Thread starter WizarD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 53,049
hathway, GTPL and Asianet all comes under Rajan Raheja. But, don't know why he's not able to provide proper HD channels.

ASIANET DIGITAL CABLE TV

Total LCNs : 402
Active : 392
TV channels : 352
Radio channels : 40

Great work @EdwinTVM. Aren't the radio channels double accounted. 1-20 & 951-970 are the same radio channels, right ?

btw, any Asianet cable subscriber here has seen any film shown as PPV mode in the Talkies (Channel No.150) ?
The first and last movie shown in that channel was Muran (tamil movie), as I remember, that too some 3 years back. Don't know why they are continuing that channel slot. maybe some of their local franchisees are using that Talkies channel slot for Movies on Demand purpose.

Great work @EdwinTVM. Aren't the radio channels double accounted. 1-20 & 951-970 are the same radio channels, right ?

btw, any Asianet cable subscriber here has seen any film shown as PPV mode in the Talkies (Channel No.150) ?
The first and last movie shown in that channel was Muran (tamil movie), as I remember, that too some 3 years back. Don't know why they are continuing that channel slot. maybe some of their local franchisees are using that Talkies channel slot for Movies on Demand purpose.

The radio stations are same. If we switch to radio mode using TV/Radio button, channels 1-20 will come.
951-970 are part of TV mode.
Never seen anything running on Talkies channel or on Hathway CC channel.

For Rs.200, we get all these channels (including HD) ?

What is the installation cost for HD Set-Top-Box?
The HD STB + installation cost is currently Rs.2500, I heard (It was Rs. 3500-4000, some 3-4 years back).
Asianet has HD packages named as Silver, Gold, Platinum & Emerald. and in addition some channels are to be paid separately. These Asianet guys are tricky (please read as "cunning"), they won't give you a channels list of your subscribed package. they will tell you to go to their nearby local office and see the hard copy of the channels list. They wont give you a copy to you or even mail.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock