"ASIANET HD" is a SD channel !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brother I am give that title because of the very interesting competition of 2 malayalam channels regarding hd launch.Each of the channel(asianet and mazhavil) claims that they are the first hd channel in malayalam.
Few minutes ago I am see the ad of mazhavil hd in mazhavil,they still said that (after the launch of asianet hd) they are the first hd channel in malayalam and that will be launch on tomorrow.

Thank You.
OK But you must have edited your Title if you know it is launching tomorrow ? & Note one think that some channels just have the name with HD tag but un till & un less they give HD contents with 1900x1080P pixels they are not HD. So hope that your news come true Tomorrow good luck ?

Once I posted a news about HD channel which has a HD logo also , But SMOD says its a SD feed so may be similarly case here ?? He has also posted this channel news with Encryption ss ? It will confirm in one or two days I also want to check the truth behind this news ??

jenius-jatt said:
OK But you must have edited your Title if you know it is launching tomorrow ? & Note one think that some channels just have the name with HD tag but un till & un less they give HD contents with 1900x1080P pixels they are not HD. So hope that your news come true Tomorrow good luck ?

Once I posted a news about HD channel which has a HD logo also , But SMOD says its a SD feed so may be similarly case here ?? He has also posted this channel news with Encryption ss ? It will confirm in one or two days I also want to check the truth behind this news ??

Hi Brother
But officially asianet hd is launched and the inagural ceremony has been telecasted on asianet and asianet plus.
Inaguration is done by malayalam filim acters like Mukesh and Suresh Gopi.Also malayalam filim super star Mohan Lal give all the wishes to asianet hd by telephone.

Asianet HD is launch 13 Aug 2015 at 6:00pm
Mazhavil HD launch 14 Aug 2015(Time is not get)

Thank You.

What I can make out is, that d actual feed has not started, they have just put a test sot on this tp, with epg as asianet HD.
I dont think d feed has started.

But, this does not mean, that they're not going to launch its HD only :no
They ll def. launch its HD version only on this slot.... may be doing some last minute testings :k

shawl_who said:
What I can make out is, that d actual feed has not started, they have just put a test sot on this tp, with epg as asianet HD.
I dont think d feed has started.

But, this does not mean, that they're not going to launch its HD only :no
They ll def. launch its HD version only on this slot.... may be doing some last minute testings :k

Mazhavil started its HD feed ...:clap:clap ... But Asianet not yet ????

Link Removed

Asianet HD is a true HD channel,
Stb showing as SD becoz feed is encrypted,
Don't make thing from your own mind,
Closed.

Thread open to clear my point,
"Star Movies Select HD" also showing as SD channel on currently connected fta stb,
Becoz it's encrypted,
Some fta stb can't recognise channel is HD until it's fta,

Uiby57I.jpg

One more thing,
For example - the ss you quoted of Asianet HD are epg name with "Test AS"
when epg name updated as "Asianet HD"
Then stb started showing as HD,
Fta stb's recognising channels as per epg names too,

Like no HD word in SMS epg name,
So showing as SD,
If epg name will be SMS HD then stb shows it as HD channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock