ASIANET HD onthe way in dishtv

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 7,518
Status
Not open for further replies.
MEPPALLY said:
I emailed customer service regarding this, but they didn't confirm the news, so it may be a fake news created by someone !!

Dishtv customer care sucks...and they never give out any kind of positive replies unlike other DTH providers. If there is a news about it....let's wait till it come up !!! We can rely on the post here...but cannot rely on the DishTV customer service :) :) :)

Logically they shoudn't take this much time to add the channels as they have enough space on their transponder....there could be some contractual issues with the broadcaster

MEPPALLY said:
I emailed customer service regarding this, but they didn't confirm the news, so it may be a fake news created by someone !!

Why are you keep on insisting this news as a fake news? Why can't you wait for some days?

my distributor said "ASIANET HD will be added before 28th of january 2016, but not confirmed".

sutharshan said:
my distributor said "ASIANET HD will be added before 28th of january 2016, but not confirmed".

oh bro,i hope this is true news

I think they are not caring about this channel, Almost 5 months finished they launch

May be we could expect Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD on Dish TV by next Onam :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom