AsiaSat 5 C Band Reception details

vishalbal said:
Sir yesterday i tuned to 100.5°E AsiaSat 5 i am getting 60 percent signal on trace HD channels and On FTV HD i am getting 50 to 60 percent signal and some transponder are giving only 20 to 30 percent signal and some transponder are giving signals like (- +) some times 7 percent and some times 40 percent..
Sir please give suggestion on this if i am doing something wrong then i will rectify for that i am having 6ft solid and solid 3000 Full HD box i am from Jalandhar Punjab.
Before the setup was on 105.5°E AsiaSat 3S on this satellite i am getting more than 70 to 80 percent signal on almost all the transponders...

Thanx

this is the same problem that i faced for AsiaSat 5 C band... trace hd channels and ftv HD are all DVB S2 standard channels which have very sensitive signals.... hence for receiving these channels properly and also to receive the channels from tp with low signals, use a metal cone on the tip of the lnbf below the scalar ring.... it was suggested by our expert : vishvish many months ago.... i will provide you with the link of that thread in ddf after sometime .... thanks...

lonezahoor said:
i am getting full asiasat5 on my 4ft dish
Are you getting all the tp's scanned??? :huh i guess you will miss weak tps on 4ft dish :huh

Biswajit.HD said:
aslam4friends said:
Biswajit Sir ,

1 Question in Mind.

If we mount dish in one angle. Then how we get signals from multiple satellites traveling in different orbits?

Please reply me....

They are geostationary satellites, they move according to the rotation of the earth... Thats why we need to allign the dish to a particular angle say 83 degrees E for Insat 4A or rather 100.5 deg E for AsiaSat 5, in which the satellite is rotating around the earth....

Thanks for ur answer Sir ... I am Happy :)

c band chlana hai dish antena dishtv ka aur stb fta vala c band nhe chal rha hai please help me

dear prithviraj brother for c band channels you should first go for c band dish not dishtv dish because in c abnd dish size matters and secound answer fta vala box chal jae ga...

i tried catching asiasat5 on 75cm dish with ddd+ receiver but faild.signal strength is upto 80 to 85% but signal quality nt crosing 5%. same thng wth abs1. Xperts plz let me knw what should i do to increase signal quality?thanks

i tried catching asiasat5 on 75cm
dish with ddd+ receiver but
faild.signal strength is upto 80 to
85% but signal quality nt crosing
5%. same thng wth abs1. Xperts
plz let me knw what should i do
to increase signal quality?thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock