Asiasat7 & intelsat20

sohail6196 said:
Yupp..totally not possible..
It is 50% possible to receive both these SATs on one dish but few TP of both SATs.you require 3 lnbs with scalar rings.you have to hunt St2 first &fix the dish. Then without disturbing dish you have to fix both lnbs .Upper side will Asiasat7 & lower side Intelsat20. If you stand front of dish Asiasat lnb will be in left side &Intelsat20 on right hand side.If you got only 2 lnb you can remove Central lnb without scalar ring.

ashoknaik184 said:
It is 50% possible to receive both these SATs on one dish but few TP of both SATs.you require 3 lnbs with scalar rings.you have to hunt St2 first &fix the dish. Then without disturbing dish you have to fix both lnbs .Upper side will Asiasat7 & lower side Intelsat20. If you stand front of dish Asiasat lnb will be in left side &Intelsat20 on right hand side.If you got only 2 lnb you can remove Central lnb without scalar ring.
Hi

Thanks for the guide.

I want to buy c band lnb from local market in Goa. I had spoken to Mahalaxmi electronics they do not have c band lnb..any alternate shop you know?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock