Asservatham TV & Blessing Kids TV is going to remove

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,833
sSUNNY1432 said:
but not added yet

Yes. Not added yet. As per their reply attached in the thread [With Proof] Star Sports 2 from early December 2013 they will add SS2 within this month. Still 16 days to go.

What I am trying to say on my previous reply is, we don't need tell "there is a chance for Star Sports 2" because it is already confirmed addition from the broadcaster end.

Sadiq said:
Yes. Not added yet. As per their reply attached in the thread [With Proof] Star Sports 2 from early December 2013 they will add SS2 within this month. Still 16 days to go.

What I am trying to say on my previous reply is, we don't need tell "there is a chance for Star Sports 2" because it is already confirmed addition from the broadcaster end.

srry..but i really meant to say that after the removal of these two channel,star sports 2 will be added ...because rdtv have space crunch..

and there is a chance of rishtey channel to be added because every dth adding it even it is in test mode...may be from tuesday 12a.m...

Whether these channels removed by RDTV or still available? Someone please confirm..

Sadiq said:
Whether these channels removed by RDTV or still available? Someone please confirm..

yes. Still available. I think they renewed the contract.

Are they removed ?
After the addition of 4 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock