Atleast 60 NEW tamil channels to be included.

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
SUN NETWORK:

SUN Eng News (Non tamil)
SUN Classic.
SUN Max
SUN shopping
SUN Bakthi

BIG NETWORK:
BIG News,
BIG Music

CAPTAIN NETWORK:
CAPTAIN music

OTHERS:

TVA TAMIL NEWS
Malar News
SONY TAMIL
SAKSHI TAMIL
Z TAMIL NEWS
utv action (hollywood movies in tamil)
asianet tamil
six tv

PT NETWORK:

venthan
penkal
yuva
kali saral
kalvi
sports

POLIMET NETWORK

music
news

This list is expected to grow once DAS Starts in full fledged.

Ref: விரைவில் 60 தமிழ் சானேல்கள் | tncabletvnews

RE: Atleast 60 NEW tamil channels to be included in TCCL.

As per my understanding, these are the channels to be launched newly in the upcoming days. TCCL is not assuring that these channels will be available in their service. Moreover, we don't know the exact launch date for most of the channels.

pearlpearl: the tncabletvnews website is giving news about cable tv industry in primary and other industry as the secondary. You can also see the below news in their website :) :)

ரிலாக்ஸ் நியூஸ் …….. நாளைய இயக்குனர் நிகழ்ச்சியில் ...

this news is not 100% right.. My friend works for PT

mjahabarsadiq said:
As per my understanding, these are the channels to be launched newly in the upcoming days. TCCL is not assuring that these channels will be available in their service. Moreover, we don't know the exact launch date for most of the channels.

pearlpearl: the tncabletvnews website is giving news about cable tv industry in primary and other industry as the secondary. You can also see the below news in their website :) :)

ரிலாக்ஸ் நியூஸ் …….. நாளைய இயக்குனர் நிகழ்ச்சியில் ...

Yes, hope TCCL allows these channels when they launch. I'm sure SCV wont add these many channels as they wont like their TRP to go even 1 point lower.

I have changed the topic and removed TCCL from it.

Yes, :lol :lol i have seen this program but have never seen this video that they describe, dont know when they took this shot.

jvcbpl said:
this news is not 100% right.. My friend works for PT

Vendhan or Vendar TV is true, others i have no idea. :huh :huh

Polimer News is already in test mode as per one of the DDF post.

Captain Music is going to be launched soon. Source: my friend's friend is working in Captain News and he confirmed this.

BIG Music: It is in the name of BIG Tamil Isai. I thin this is also in test mode. Refer New Channels section in DDF.

Good to know that more tamil channels are going to be available soon, this makes the business fair.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock