Attack | John abraham

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,057
When I have watched SatyamevJayate2, I was totally shocked how John Abraham like actor can work in this crap movie, that movie was so much cringe. Hoping that this movie will not kill our hopes from JA.

H9XcAoO.jpg

Another flop movie on the way of John, I don't know Why John doing like this and this is 1st Part.

Another flop movie on the way of John, I don't know Why John doing like this and this is 1st Part.
It will work for Masses as many scenes in the movie are a copy of Hollywood movies like Bloodshot , Skyscraper . Some Jaw Dropping action sequences will benefit this movie so it will collect 50-60 crores on Box Office . It will be average not flop

Hearing and Seeing Positive reviews for Attack movie. If this movie releases in June this will be profitable movie. But now TKF, RRR and KGF2 times.

There is a proverb in Hindi, "kahin ka eent, kahin ka Roda" that would be a fitting review of Atack movie. Main concept of 'Attack' has taken from 'Universal Soldier' and then it goes to 'London has fallen' way. Some Action scenes are worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock