Attention: Airtel will remove following channels from 2 jan 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really strange to see these three popular tamil channels removal notice...
There are other tamil channels whose TRP is lower than these channels like Mega Tv, Vasanth Tv.......

B4U movies has just landed up on airtel, abt 3-4 months back... surprising to see its removal notice as well.

May be they are not doing 1 yr deals, but small ones, may be 3 months :u

I asked Airtel customer care for this removal notice.. They replied as usual.Here it is:

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 18/12/2014, regarding feedback on airtel digital TV services for your airtel digital TV connection.

We understand that the channel removal from airtel digital platform must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

At airtel we believe that our customer's inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We thank you for your association with airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship

shawl_who said:
B4U movies has just landed up on airtel, abt 3-4 months back... surprising to see its removal notice as well.

May be they are not doing 1 yr deals, but small ones, may be 3 months :u

Deals may be longer but payment cycle is mostly on quarterly basis. B4U might have defaulted in payment.

shawl_who said:
Right... infact Ill be more than happy if saharaone n filmy get removed :hehe

I can watch malamaal weekly n no entry movies on some other chnls too... rather than watchin it on filmy :shy :p

Definitely.. As far as Hindi Viewers are concerned, we are much happy to have filmy & sahara one removed. :D :D:

sundaresh said:
I asked Airtel customer care for this removal notice.. They replied as usual.Here it is:

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 18/12/2014, regarding feedback on airtel digital TV services for your airtel digital TV connection.

We understand that the channel removal from airtel digital platform must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

At airtel we believe that our customer's inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We thank you for your association with airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship

Frnd wat about writing a mail to nodal officer regarding this............

Ashok_L said:
Frnd wat about writing a mail to nodal officer regarding this............

ya...we must do.. then only they will not remove these channels..we want these three tamil channels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock