Automatic software upgrade error (Solution available)

It's really a strange issue:unsure:

Now company saying you need to swap your box and for this process you need to pay Rs 650 (including gst) and technicians saying at the time of replacement you will get old box not brand new box because company not providing new box for replacement process and if you need brand new box then pay Rs999 and with this you will new customer of Dishtv with new vc number because their is no way to pair old vc card to brand new box.

So I have questions really there is no way to pair old vc card to brand new box?

Now company saying you need to swap your box and for this process you need to pay Rs 650 (including gst) and technicians saying at the time of replacement you will get old box not brand new box because company not providing new box for replacement process and if you need brand new box then pay Rs999 and with this you will new customer of Dishtv with new vc number because their is no way to pair old vc card to brand new box.

So I have questions really there is no way to pair old vc card to brand new box?
This is really ridiculous and bad policy of dishtv the same thing was happened with me when my box of one of my connection got stopped working and they asked me to pay 650 and they offered me refurbished box and I denied it and upgraded my second connection from sd to hd @Rs.699 but in your case I think talk to technician that he will privately change your box at less cost just ask him privately and Bro no other way.

Last edited:
This is really ridiculous and bad policy of dishtv the same thing was happened with me when my box of one of my connection got stopped working and they asked me to pay 650 and they offered me refurbished box and I denied it and upgraded my second connection from sd to hd @Rs.699 but in your case I think talk to technician that he will privately change your box at less cost just ask him privately and Bro no other way.

Technician told me it's better way don't swap your box. Purchase new Dish TV connection of Rs1500 or purchase other dth if you are not interested in Dish TV. Now my family started thinking to purchase Tata sky because my mother want Saam TV from last two years :rolleyes:

My uncle also local dth engineer they told me I have Videocon d2h, Dish TV and Airtel digital tv unsold boxes If you want then I will give you. Install any of the above box in your home but I am confused?

Technician told me it's better way don't swap your box. Purchase new Dish TV connection of Rs1500 or purchase other dth if you are not interested in Dish TV. Now my family started thinking to purchase Tata sky because my mother want Saam TV from last two years :rolleyes:

My uncle also local dth engineer they told me I have Videocon d2h, Dish TV and Airtel digital tv unsold boxes If you want then I will give you. Install any of the above box in your home but I am confused?
Then Bro I think you change your dth and according my opinion you should go for Tata sky because they are providing maximum sd and hd Channels:blush:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock