Availability of kaumudy tv

koothara

Reaction score
Any news about the Addition of kaumudy tv in Airtel digital tv platform.?
The channel is launching on Tmrw 6.30pm any chance to get it on launch date itself.

I think airtel has max malayalam chs,again u want another one...that too newly launched ch...wat a pitty...u

dineshakshit1992 said:
I think airtel has max malayalam chs,again u want another one...that too newly launched ch...wat a pitty...u

Reporter Tv, jeevan tv, media one, Darshana tv, People tv, Kochu tv, kappa tv and more Malayalam channels are still missing in Airtel dth...
as a malayalam viewer we want these channels..

hey r u kidding,wat u know abt dth business?if they continuously adding particular regional channels,then they become no1 id*ot dth player.see in indian there is 1000plus tv channelsr and 18plus languages if every lang people want their all regional chs then wat happen? omg...lack of transponders is biggest drawback here,i respect ur feeling if u want all the malyalam chs thn u choose asianet dig tv

dineshakshit1992 said:
hey r u kidding,wat u know abt dth business?if they continuously adding particular regional channels,then they become no1 id*ot dth player.see in indian there is 1000plus tv channelsr and 18plus languages if every lang people want their all regional chs then wat happen? omg...lack of transponders is biggest drawback here,i respect ur feeling if u want all the malyalam chs thn u choose asianet dig tv
compare with tamil channels there are 24+ tamil channels in adtv and there is only 16 malayalam channels in adtv including DD and Shalom..
There is lot of malayalam channel is missing in adtv.
i m not telling that add all malayalam channels but they should add good malayalam channels like reporter tv..
i dnt knw more about dth industry but in my knowledge they should add more malayalam channels to beat sun dth and get a good position in kerala

could you please write all malaylam channels and alsi give list what are all worth.

in tamil we have 80plus channels in that airtel have 26channels k,did u pls tel total malayalam ch count...

total malaylam channels is arround 28 (not including ME chanmels).

I m not intrested to fight with you..
I m just requested to add kaumudy tv in adtv..!
thatz all

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock