• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 14,248
Rushil.D said:
yeah there is no comparison between TS and Dish TV

Dish Tv is the worst brand when it comes to Dolby Sound and Hardware

:D:lol:rofl

The super duper quality TS STB which was only 3 months old is lying in my store where broken toys of my 2 years kids are lying ....A layman damn care about so-called better quality of STB my Dish TV SD STB worked for so many years not a single complaint and my HD box is working great since few years

I guess TS users only watch 24 STB not channels

Rest i dont care about Dolby sounds and same is the concern of many users

Prateek Marwadi said:
tata sky's pq n aq is much better than dish tv.
also tata sky's cc is very good but cc of dish tv is not up to the mark.

once they moved to new sat, tata ll become no. 1 within next couple of years

Who said so TS quality is better ??? They use mpeg noise reduction quality and filter only

Dish TV PQ is better than TS

dreambox.pk said:
The super duper quality TS STB which was only 3 months old is lying in my store where broken toys of my 2 years kids are lying ....A layman damn care about so-called better quality of STB my Dish TV SD STB worked for so many years not a single complaint and my HD box is working great since few years

I guess TS users only watch 24 STB not channels

Rest i dont care about Dolby sounds and same is the concern of many users

dreambox.pk said:
Who said so TS quality is better ??? They use mpeg noise reduction quality and filter only

Dish TV PQ is better than TS

ok ok we all are false you are true :k :dodgy

happy :)

dreambox.pk said:
Thanks brother for accepting

if u have high expectations from any one whether any product or services
or even any human being too

u ll face disappointments :(:(:(

Rushil.D said:
yeah there is no comparison between TS and Dish TV

Dish Tv is the worst brand when it comes to Dolby Sound and Hardware

:D:lol:rofl

Yeah True!

But It's Like My Girl Friend's Mother Is Not Good So I Reject My Girl Friend,

90% We Are Not Going To Deal With Hardware & DD 5.1 (FYKI I'm Using Zenega HD STB Of Dish TruHD Till Date No Complaints - So I Have To Rate It As Good),

I Agree With DD 5.1

The Main Matter Is Availability Of HD & SD Channels And Packages,,,,,

What matters not only to me but to all out here are the Channels to watch on Tv and not sitting back in front of Big Tv and Watching Hardware/Software of STB. I know truth is always bitter to digest but The proof of the pudding is in eating and Dish Tv is fulfilling this by adding all HD and SD channels without any delay and also not charging extra HD access fee with 40+ HD Channels to watch.

kmb1000 said:
What matters not only to me but to all out here are the Channels to watch on Tv and not sitting back in front of Big Tv and Watching Hardware/Software of STB. I know truth is always bitter to digest but The proof of the pudding is in eating and Dish Tv is fulfilling this by adding all HD and SD channels without any delay and also not charging extra HD access fee with 40+ HD Channels to watch.

RAMAYAN is over now. :(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock