Sad News B4U Movies, B4U Kadak & B4u Music to be removed soon from d2h

I have strong feeling that very soon dish/d2h north/ROI subscribers will be migrated to airtel satellite, process will be completed in batches. Quite likely that Subscribers will be presented with advantage of getting new channels, already changes happening for LCN be it for Indiacast or Zee indicate signing of new agreement which will usher in pending channels on these platforms.

I have strong feeling that very soon dish/d2h north/ROI subscribers will be migrated to airtel satellite, process will be completed in batches. Quite likely that Subscribers will be presented with advantage of getting new channels, already changes happening for LCN be it for Indiacast or Zee indicate signing of new agreement which will usher in pending channels on these platforms.

you mean dishtv will left using dd free dish tps

Is merger Successful with Airtel DTH?
I don't think so that Airtel merger with DishTV India will happen.
If by Chance it happened then it might be the end of d2h as d2h customers will be ignored, I am afraid another merger can turn out to be deadly for d2h users and i don't think realignment will happen as many of the expert claimed before during DishTV D2h merger about realignment but it doesn't turn out be true as practically realignment for all users is tedious task itself and DishTv officially announced that only south customers will be realigned.
And not to forget also during DishTv D2h Merger Some of the experts here even claimed that the merger will be bring joy and satisfaction to the customers but reverse is seen to be happening after merging with DishTV .The situation of d2h after merger is known to everyone now.Its Worst !!

Last edited:
Is merger Successful with Airtel DTH?
I don't think so that Airtel merger with DishTV India will happen.
If by Chance it happened then it might be the end of d2h as d2h customers will be ignored, I am afraid another merger can turn out to be deadly for d2h users and i don't think realignment will happen as many of the expert claimed before during DishTV D2h merger about realignment but it doesn't turn out be true as practically realignment for all users is tedious task itself and DishTv officially announced that only south customers will be realigned.
And not to forget also during DishTv D2h Merger Some of the experts here even claimed that the merger will be bring joy and satisfaction to the customers but reverse is seen to be happening after merging with DishTV .The situation of d2h after merger is known to everyone now.Its Worst !!

Yes because due to deteriorating finances first D2h sold to Dishtv and now Dishtv is not in a strong position to sustain and thats why merger with Airtel Digital TV doing the rounds.

Scroll removed only for B4U movies

FfECbUr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock